Page 14 of 20
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 10:37
by gwman
msh100 wrote:I have purchased the MSTAR from WOLFio1. I will be selling it for the price I paid (£35) in the UK if anyone is interested let me know

hi I'm from manchester I can buy it from you
my email
[email protected]
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 12:59
by msh100
gwman wrote:msh100 wrote:I have purchased the MSTAR from WOLFio1. I will be selling it for the price I paid (£35) in the UK if anyone is interested let me know

hi I'm from manchester I can buy it from you
my email
[email protected]
I emailed you
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 05 Jun 2014, 05:57
by .c0dy
Hey guys

I received the MSTAR finally. After more than four weaks.
While two days after it being shipped the guide on how to flash with linux came out, I used that method to flash my BenQ XL2411Z.
So I don't need it anymore. I'm from germany!
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 06 Jun 2014, 11:34
by peppino500
.c0dy wrote:Hey guys

I received the MSTAR finally. After more than four weaks.
While two days after it being shipped the guide on how to flash with linux came out, I used that method to flash my BenQ XL2411Z.
So I don't need it anymore. I'm from germany!
hello I'm interested to buy it,
I'm Italian.
[email protected] contact me
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 07 Jun 2014, 18:24
by toMamon
[edit]
sent mine to benq for an update, mods may delete this post.
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 09 Jun 2014, 18:02
by tonimakinen
I have a kit MSTAR for sale, I am from Portugal.
contact me to
[email protected]
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 10 Jun 2014, 01:08
by .c0dy
peppino500 wrote:.c0dy wrote:Hey guys

I received the MSTAR finally. After more than four weaks.
While two days after it being shipped the guide on how to flash with linux came out, I used that method to flash my BenQ XL2411Z.
So I don't need it anymore. I'm from germany!
hello I'm interested to buy it,
I'm Italian.
[email protected] contact me
I've contacted you via E-mail

Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 15 Jun 2014, 13:46
by Frozen
Hi all,
first I wanna thank Chief Blur Buster for his brilliant work and everyone else contributing to this forum.
I finally received my MSTAR ISP from cart100 and managed to update to V2.
If someone from germany or the EU is interested in buying the MSTAR, it'S on sale for 50 EUR + postage.
Mail me: frozen (at) arcor.de
thx
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Posted: 18 Jun 2014, 04:29
by Banarnuh
So I purchased an XL2411Z monitor from 'amazon.co.uk' on 14th June, and it arrived on the 17th June with V1 firmware (V001-20131203). I thought that maybe all the ones sold by Amazon UK themselves would be V2 by now but I was wrong... woops.
This is a terrific website Chief!

Mstar ISP tool for Benq z series upgrade, buy/rent - UK/EU
Posted: 18 Jun 2014, 08:01
by dicko3000
hello all,
successfully upgraded my benq xl2411z to version 2 firmware and am loving the results.
have the mstar isp upgrader tool and willing to rent out / sell.
drop me a line
[email protected]
posting on e b ay but woudl prefer to avoid their hefty fees!
~£70