Page 20 of 55

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 11 Jun 2020, 17:57
by Dirty Scrubz
LordGurciullo wrote: ↑
11 Jun 2020, 17:12
this has gsync too right? Can you dyac and gsync? sometimes I play red dead or games that only get 80-120fps
You can't use gsync + dyac at the same time. But what you can do is use dyac+ and fast sync which can be toggled in the nvidia control panel.

Image

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 02:12
by LordGurciullo
AHH ok... not like ELMB Sync...

Would it be better to use G sync on a game like red dead with 80-120

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 03:19
by LordGurciullo
whats fast sync? I never use any sync usually but thought it could be cool with games like red dead. where even my beast computer gets 80fps

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 05:36
by vlkfree
Guys

I purchased two xl2546s
One from amazon.fr since may
And one from amazon.co.uk two days ago

But i don’t know if it’s the same stock ? Someone have an update from the uk store please ?
Should i keep my purchase from amazon.fr (It’s 100€ more than uk...)

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 06:24
by ClarinD
vlkfree wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2020, 05:36
Guys

I purchased two xl2546s
One from amazon.fr since may
And one from amazon.co.uk two days ago

But i don’t know if it’s the same stock ? Someone have an update from the uk store please ?
Should i keep my purchase from amazon.fr (It’s 100€ more than uk...)
Just order from your country's BenQ/Zowie website directly. I'd ordered from both Amazon in May and BenQ just 3 days ago. BenQ has already shipped it while the Amazon order hadn't updated at all.

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 09:05
by kofman13
yall EU peeps with XL2546S on amazon store already makin me jealous!

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 11:57
by Falkentyne
So guys what's the LOWEST refresh rate this monitor can 'single strobe' at?

I assume it can do 100 hz single strobe (with a vertical total VT tweak to lower crosstalk, etc?) Or does it start double strobing at 100hz?
I thought the cutoff for single / double strobe without the SS override enabled was 96hz, to be precise (that's how it was on the XL2720Z/XL2420Z).

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2020, 20:00
by Dirty Scrubz
Falkentyne wrote: ↑
12 Jun 2020, 11:57
So guys what's the LOWEST refresh rate this monitor can 'single strobe' at?

I assume it can do 100 hz single strobe (with a vertical total VT tweak to lower crosstalk, etc?) Or does it start double strobing at 100hz?
I thought the cutoff for single / double strobe without the SS override enabled was 96hz, to be precise (that's how it was on the XL2720Z/XL2420Z).
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6206&start=80#p51258

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 05:28
by LordGurciullo
I'm seriously considering it... It's really awesome compared to the xl2546 right?

Still the best anti motion blur and fastest monitor in the world?

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 12:33
by Wazzupi
I just received my 2546s one of the few in NA I pre ordered on bhphoto first day it came out!!!