monitor 240hz for call of duty
-
cicetto
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 07 Nov 2021, 22:33
Re: monitor 240hz for call of duty
Can you test their input lag and response time @60hz?
-
Deadmanx
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 05 Dec 2022, 06:41
Re: monitor 240hz for call of duty
Just picked up the Acer AOPEN 25XV2Q..coming from a BenQ xL2420z I think it is... What a difference, and I'm a long time counter strike player.. play valorant now and apex, but wow is this thing snappy and fast! I love it
Mc has them shippable too for $299.. a steal imo
Mc has them shippable too for $299.. a steal imo
-
Alpha
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 09 Jul 2020, 17:58
Re: monitor 240hz for call of duty
I don't want to list all the models I own (I even have LG's new 1440p 240hz OLED on order) but want to echo how incredible the X25 is. X25 is a crazy good display and definitely one of the best if not the best in terms of speed.
