Page 21 of 55

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 14:04
by LordGurciullo
I think I'm gonna go for it...
Better Dyac. Faster. Better Colors. Bigger. Still the best anti motion blur 240hz monitor in the world ....

I see it cant be bought anywhere though....

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 14:19
by kofman13
Wazzupi wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 12:33
I just received my 2546s one of the few in NA I pre ordered on bhphoto first day it came out!!!
THOUGHTS????? im so eager to read peoples experience with it. im trying to choose between XL2546S, Asus 259QM, and MSI MAG251RX as my first high refresh monitor

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 15:01
by Wazzupi
LordGurciullo wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 14:04
I think I'm gonna go for it...
Better Dyac. Faster. Better Colors. Bigger. Still the best anti motion blur 240hz monitor in the world ....

I see it cant be bought anywhere though....
I just received mine and I ordered in April I think it's gonna take a while a month probably before its released.

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 15:03
by Wazzupi
P_20200613_113306_1.jpg
P_20200613_113306_1.jpg (897.69 KiB) Viewed 7731 times
kofman13 wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 14:19
Wazzupi wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 12:33
I just received my 2546s one of the few in NA I pre ordered on bhphoto first day it came out!!!
THOUGHTS????? im so eager to read peoples experience with it. im trying to choose between XL2546S, Asus 259QM, and MSI MAG251RX as my first high refresh monitor
I'll let u know when I try it unfortunately I only had the chance to set it up

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 21:10
by Dirty Scrubz
New xl2546s review but it is yet again a low effort YouTube one. Still waiting on a professional written review: https://youtu.be/whsCqmlW-vk

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2020, 23:33
by LordGurciullo
I JUST ORDERED IT!!! Lets hope it wasn't a mistake!
Over the Tuf Gaming or the Elite viewsonic! ... I hope so...
I know Chief loves his elite viewsonic and I almost did that cause I hear crt like display but how can it be better than this??

650 dollars... Wont ship till July 8th.

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2020, 01:07
by Dirty Scrubz
LordGurciullo wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 23:33
.
I know Chief loves his elite viewsonic and I almost did that cause I hear crt like display but how can it be better than this??
Nothing beats DyAc+

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2020, 07:00
by Pazos
Did somebody that now owns one of the new zowie monitors test one of the new 240 hz ips monitors?

If so how is the difference?

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2020, 07:56
by Spacepotato87
thinking about buying a second xl2746s for my gf as well.....hmmmm

Re: BENQ Zowie XL2746S/XL2546S Owners Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2020, 08:20
by kofman13
Dirty Scrubz wrote: ↑
13 Jun 2020, 21:10
New xl2546s review but it is yet again a low effort YouTube one. Still waiting on a professional written review: https://youtu.be/whsCqmlW-vk
these videos are so cringe its just a guy saying "GUYS...... this monitor is INSANE" for 10 minutes