MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmware]
-
Bishi
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 17:23
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
I am looking to buy or borrow an MSTAR, preferably from someone in the UK. Thanks!
- Chief Blur Buster
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12288
- Joined: 05 Dec 2013, 15:44
- Location: Toronto / Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Thanks for going to the effort to post images. We all enjoy viewing the works here!BoB-Xygene wrote:As a token of gratitude for the documents i put images of my finished cable.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on: BlueSky | Twitter | Facebook
Forum Rules wrote: 1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!
-
Sweetmate
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 09:34
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
As am I. Can I get patiently in the queue behind bishi and tarr0?Bishi wrote:I am looking to buy or borrow an MSTAR, preferably from someone in the UK. Thanks!
-
matsu
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 17:44
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Me too!Sweetmate wrote:As am I. Can I get patiently in the queue behind bishi and tarr0?Bishi wrote:I am looking to buy or borrow an MSTAR, preferably from someone in the UK. Thanks!
Edit:
I'm in the US
-
andi86ger
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 02 May 2014, 07:59
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
@derredbaron
ist dein MSTAR noch verfügbar?
ist dein MSTAR noch verfügbar?
-
Moonraise
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 25 Apr 2014, 11:52
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
My MStar is sold now. But it seems that there are already a few Units making the rounds in Germany
This Forum is definitely the best place to look for.
-
derredbaron
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 26 Apr 2014, 15:08
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Sry, MSTAR ist seit gestern (wieder) verkauft.andi86ger wrote:@derredbaron
ist dein MSTAR noch verfügbar?
-
Johnny_R
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 13 Mar 2014, 10:19
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Suche immer noch MStar Upgrader in Berlin 
-
andi86ger
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 02 May 2014, 07:59
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
Ich suche auch noch einen MSTAR in Deutschland.
-
Blurless
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 25 Mar 2014, 05:24
Re: MSTAR ISP rent/buy/sell/trade [upgrade BENQ to V2 firmwa
I am in the Netherlands, I have an MSTAR ISP, any of the deutsche leute want to buy it from me?
Sorry, sold!
Sorry, sold!
Last edited by Blurless on 17 Sep 2014, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
