Forum User Experience Feedback
Posted: 19 Mar 2025, 11:30
Page Jumping Due to Advertisement Loading Delays
I noticed that advertisements often take a while to load causing mis-clicks on the page or links as the size of the advertisements isn't specified in the presentation layer of the div/html. My experience is load a forum page/sub-page, this content loads quickly then the advertisement loads which causes the entire page to shift 30 or more pixels causing a completely different forum post/link to be where your mouse is.
Page Styles: White Cursor Color on Input Boxes
- Please don't use white mouse cursor on input boxes like the one I'm typing in, you can't see where your mouse cursor is when making edits to paragraphs and sentences.
I noticed that advertisements often take a while to load causing mis-clicks on the page or links as the size of the advertisements isn't specified in the presentation layer of the div/html. My experience is load a forum page/sub-page, this content loads quickly then the advertisement loads which causes the entire page to shift 30 or more pixels causing a completely different forum post/link to be where your mouse is.
Page Styles: White Cursor Color on Input Boxes
- Please don't use white mouse cursor on input boxes like the one I'm typing in, you can't see where your mouse cursor is when making edits to paragraphs and sentences.