Page 1 of 1

How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 12 Nov 2025, 20:23
by WhatsAComputer
I attempted to make a post yesterday. It said it needed to be reviewed by the Blur Busters team. I go to my account and dont see any post history. Is there a way to see if my post is still in review or has possibly been denied?

Re: How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 16 Nov 2025, 11:14
by RealNC
Apparently all mods were away from home the last week. When that happens, it can take a while from posts from new members to be approved. It's approved now.

Re: How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 16 Nov 2025, 15:00
by WhatsAComputer
Oh, no worries. Thank you for the clarification RealNC.

Re: How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 05 Dec 2025, 13:30
by Chief Blur Buster
It's important to note I also essentially volunteer-run this forums in my spare time -- this forum side doesn't come close to paying its own bills. My focus is sometimes on a work deadline elsewhere for a client. The priority is currently TestUFO nowadays, followed by the Blur Busters main site.

Re: How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 12 Dec 2025, 18:29
by WhatsAComputer
Hey there, totally understandable. I will happily support the site by buying a tshirt if you could possibly help me figure out whats going on with my monitor situation.

Re: How to tell if my post has been reviewed or not?

Posted: 12 Dec 2025, 18:35
by WhatsAComputer
No worries if you're too busy as well, I get it. To clarify as well I made another post about it but it hasnt had any traction.