CS2: FPS drop when enabling NVIDIA Reflex on a 360Hz G-SYNC OLED
Posted: 07 Oct 2026, 13:24
Hey everyone,
I’m trying to understand an issue I’m having with NVIDIA Reflex in CS2.
My setup:
* RTX 3080 Ti
* Ryzen 9 5900X
* Dell AW2725DF 360Hz OLED
* G-SYNC enabled
* V-SYNC enabled in the NVIDIA Control Panel
* CS2 running at 360Hz
With NVIDIA Reflex disabled, my FPS is basically locked at 360 FPS, as expected with my G-SYNC + V-SYNC setup.
However, as soon as I enable **NVIDIA Reflex**, my FPS drops significantly to around 280–300 FPS. This seems very strange to me and not intendend. If I remember correctly FPS should get locked to 324 or 328 with Reflex enabled?
Is this normal behavior for Reflex in CS2? Does Reflex actually reduce the achievable FPS this much, or could this be related to how CS2/NVIDIA reports FPS when Reflex is enabled?
Would you recommend:
* G-SYNC ON + V-SYNC ON + Reflex ON
* or disabling Reflex in this situation?
My main goal is the lowest possible input latency while still using G-SYNC properly at 360Hz.
Thanks!
I’m trying to understand an issue I’m having with NVIDIA Reflex in CS2.
My setup:
* RTX 3080 Ti
* Ryzen 9 5900X
* Dell AW2725DF 360Hz OLED
* G-SYNC enabled
* V-SYNC enabled in the NVIDIA Control Panel
* CS2 running at 360Hz
With NVIDIA Reflex disabled, my FPS is basically locked at 360 FPS, as expected with my G-SYNC + V-SYNC setup.
However, as soon as I enable **NVIDIA Reflex**, my FPS drops significantly to around 280–300 FPS. This seems very strange to me and not intendend. If I remember correctly FPS should get locked to 324 or 328 with Reflex enabled?
Is this normal behavior for Reflex in CS2? Does Reflex actually reduce the achievable FPS this much, or could this be related to how CS2/NVIDIA reports FPS when Reflex is enabled?
Would you recommend:
* G-SYNC ON + V-SYNC ON + Reflex ON
* or disabling Reflex in this situation?
My main goal is the lowest possible input latency while still using G-SYNC properly at 360Hz.
Thanks!