I would like to make a film based on 5 concurrent videos, shifting layers and opacity.
Posted: 08 Feb 2022, 15:51
In a Photoshop like editor, you can have N layers. you can adjust the order of the layers. you can adjust the opacity of each layer.
I want to make a film in the same way.
I want to have 5 different streams/clips going concurrently and dynamically change the order and the opacity of each layer.
Does anyone have any ideas for a program that could do this?
With a little looking at free video editors like daVinci Resolve, it does not appear to do it.
I see some list having multiple cameras so perhaps that is what I need. but looking at those you switch to one, or another, you dont layer them.
I guess stop motion of doing it in a Photoshop like editor I one way but I would not have the patience for it.
I want to make a film in the same way.
I want to have 5 different streams/clips going concurrently and dynamically change the order and the opacity of each layer.
Does anyone have any ideas for a program that could do this?
With a little looking at free video editors like daVinci Resolve, it does not appear to do it.
I see some list having multiple cameras so perhaps that is what I need. but looking at those you switch to one, or another, you dont layer them.
I guess stop motion of doing it in a Photoshop like editor I one way but I would not have the patience for it.