Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Unixko

Re: Why am I always die before I see the enemy? INPUT LAG :(

Post by Unixko » 15 Feb 2021, 08:52

soprenko wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 04:12
skkiNN wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 17:02
Man what you said is really interesting but im not sure how u fixed it. When you say:
"Yeah after many weeks testing my network with every anti virus program for my PC and my network i decided buy good protected network with new HDD + cmos reset and that was it." what you mean bro? im in your same situation you had for years.. What is "protected network and cmos reset? sorry for my english sir. Did you used a software or a particoular antimalware/virus?

hello i really dont know what it is exactly, maybe som botnet, malware to attack your gpu for mining for someone else or maybe som failure idk, but its for sure from your network and that can save in your pc and lives in it, worse to your gmail or social pages, i changed everything what has contact with my old network, router/cables/after adding new network to my house i bought new router and instantlly changed password, i created new social pages, installing windows with hard reset and after that i never meet this hard issue, im completly fine. But still i going on sites,forum where people have this problem and reading like they argue its electricity, I'm not involved to it becouse they are 100% sure its electricity, thats why they have this problem for many time
soprenko come and share your information with whole community we wanna hear that

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 15 Feb 2021, 08:59

Dont know how you get fun dont saying the solution while all the community is trying to help each other.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 15 Feb 2021, 09:13

Unixko wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 08:52
soprenko wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 04:12
skkiNN wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 17:02
Man what you said is really interesting but im not sure how u fixed it. When you say:
"Yeah after many weeks testing my network with every anti virus program for my PC and my network i decided buy good protected network with new HDD + cmos reset and that was it." what you mean bro? im in your same situation you had for years.. What is "protected network and cmos reset? sorry for my english sir. Did you used a software or a particoular antimalware/virus?

hello i really dont know what it is exactly, maybe som botnet, malware to attack your gpu for mining for someone else or maybe som failure idk, but its for sure from your network and that can save in your pc and lives in it, worse to your gmail or social pages, i changed everything what has contact with my old network, router/cables/after adding new network to my house i bought new router and instantlly changed password, i created new social pages, installing windows with hard reset and after that i never meet this hard issue, im completly fine. But still i going on sites,forum where people have this problem and reading like they argue its electricity, I'm not involved to it becouse they are 100% sure its electricity, thats why they have this problem for many time
soprenko come and share your information with whole community we wanna hear that
and also we wanna hear this part where TV/nootebooks and mobile are affected by this problem

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 15 Feb 2021, 11:09

soprenko wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 03:35
hello man, 2 years ago i was talking with one guy who had this problem too and he goes too on lan without any his setup and he get it on his strengers PCs and monitors after few hours, he bring only mouse,keyboard and headphones, i remember what he said.
Only what he did was signed up to gmail,facebook,twitter and other sites and then he get this slowly floaty mouse and heavymovement game.
he fixed his problem too but now i dont have contact on him, i am so sorry for you all but thinking its electricity is bad idea, me and otherguys spend thousands € for fixing electricity and everyhing around it, i dont know any people who fixed it by electricity, if yes he is lier.
Brother please tell us the truth, u got the fix, share it with us man :( in really getting out of mind trying fix this shit. Much love from Italy

nuggify

Post by nuggify » 15 Feb 2021, 16:07

Let me share a little bit of wisdom with you guys. If someone says they fixed it and will not share what they did, they did not fix it. They are just trolling you. No one that actual suffers this problem would do that. And no it is not some botnet that infects devices. No amount of antivirus, new hardware, new routers/modems and security features can fix this issue. Just being honest.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 Feb 2021, 08:40

blackmagic wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 06:01
nuggify wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 16:07
Let me share a little bit of wisdom with you guys. If someone says they fixed it and will not share what they did, they did not fix it. They are just trolling you. No one that actual suffers this problem would do that. And no it is not some botnet that infects devices. No amount of antivirus, new hardware, new routers/modems and security features can fix this issue. Just being honest.
we see that...
guy posts "proof" but don't explain or giving really full details...

i first time hear of antivirus for network/router...start googling it and just find some antivirus that checks if you have unsecure or bad password lol...

but i'm sure that something is true on all that story because in my case i can see some improvements if reboot routers or do some changes on network and i don't think that this all just placebos here...
there must be for sure connection between my bad online experience and this placebos coming from router/network and maybe my pc...

right now i noticed when using wifi 5ghz instead 2,4ghz the hitreg and gameplay feels almost normal but it spikes hard only on 5ghz and gives me like random timeouts (most time they happen when i alrdy rekt and in spectate) for whatever reason...
i try right now to figure out what this timeouts are and how they affect this all...

that the only thing that kills me right now here.
but the hitreg and sync feels way better than all what i had before and the most important i can finally peek enemy...even with this stupid spikes and timeouts...
i just can't rly explain how this possible and why...
probably gonna find out soon.
I recommend going deeper and you will found it for sure, i still laughting on this guys they have problem with emi noise or display waves, we had another problem with input lag like this people, i am full clean 6 days and nothing changed, i started streaming becouse it feels amazing with obs too, when i had fixed i got like 100fps+ i dont understand but well

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 16 Feb 2021, 08:46

and i hope you will all follow nuggify steps by grounding xD u will get fixed for sure, like me when i was traveling with my PCs half country and everywhere was BAD ELECTRICITY and RFI EMI NOISE xD xD he dont know answer on this for sure

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 16 Feb 2021, 09:28

f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 08:40
blackmagic wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 06:01
nuggify wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 16:07
we see that...
guy posts "proof" but don't explain or giving really full details...

i first time hear of antivirus for network/router...start googling it and just find some antivirus that checks if you have unsecure or bad password lol...

but i'm sure that something is true on all that story because in my case i can see some improvements if reboot routers or do some changes on network and i don't think that this all just placebos here...
there must be for sure connection between my bad online experience and this placebos coming from router/network and maybe my pc...

right now i noticed when using wifi 5ghz instead 2,4ghz the hitreg and gameplay feels almost normal but it spikes hard only on 5ghz and gives me like random timeouts (most time they happen when i alrdy rekt and in spectate) for whatever reason...
i try right now to figure out what this timeouts are and how they affect this all...

that the only thing that kills me right now here.
but the hitreg and sync feels way better than all what i had before and the most important i can finally peek enemy...even with this stupid spikes and timeouts...
i just can't rly explain how this possible and why...
probably gonna find out soon.
I recommend going deeper and you will found it for sure, i still laughting on this guys they have problem with emi noise or display waves, we had another problem with input lag like this people, i am full clean 6 days and nothing changed, i started streaming becouse it feels amazing with obs too, when i had fixed i got like 100fps+ i dont understand but well
F1ndus i recently registered on this site because of people like you asking and receveing answers in a perfect way. My english is bad as hell but please man help us solve this shit. Im so sure about the problem is not about emi / noise, but trust me man i tried find any solutions since 15 years and i still dont know how to fix it.
Im a csgo player so im sure you know how i feel and trust me im so happy that since 6 days yours game is working Well. Just let us know how to fix this shit since u Did it. I wrote you 2 PM and not even answered me. :(

skkiNN

Post by skkiNN » 16 Feb 2021, 09:42

blackmagic wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 09:28
f1ndus wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 08:46
and i hope you will all follow nuggify steps by grounding xD u will get fixed for sure, like me when i was traveling with my PCs half country and everywhere was BAD ELECTRICITY and RFI EMI NOISE xD xD he dont know answer on this for sure
i'm sure there exist people that have rly some input lag offline or other weird issues but most people that i find...are talking about "online issue" and how that all makes them depressed...
there much similarities between all them and i know guy's from Russlan, germany and whatever country that describe almost 1:1 what they experience in online and many just can't understand the cause...same like me here.
i can even make a list of all this people that talk about the same in different lang and forums.

i'm sure that not all of them have bad emi/ground/power...that would be just crazy to think this.

but how deep we need to go ? i'm already in hell here and you can't even imagine how much i tried to understand this all or just find something that could point at "solution" but nothing makes just sense...no matter how hard i want solve this shit here.
since this happen to me...i can't even think more rly logical but i feel that the solution must be simple and there must be a logic behind this all...
it's not all just placesbos and many people have this but on the other side many not even aware that such issues can exist...

i don't ask for help but would be nice if we start to solve issues that ruin fun.
i rly don't want start to cheat because that the last shit to do..the issues we experience is worse than cheats and all together that exist...we don't have chance on a fairplay...it's a real handicap...it has nothing to do with fairness or skillness...it's just SHIT.
Same exactly situation as you man, crossing fingers hoping f1ndus will release the truth about it. Please man, we pray you.

Nawafwabs

Post by Nawafwabs » 16 Feb 2021, 10:41

i think F1ndus

mean this software

http://www.beethink.com/

i search for you guys because i hate who hiding fix from people