I've lost interest

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
blackmagic

Re: I've lost interest

Post by blackmagic » 05 Apr 2023, 15:37

here another tipp how you can check if you stuck in disadvantage or not:

just play all your matches only with pistol and dont buy anything...maybe only armor.

but the end results of all your matches will be same as like you would buy and tryhard with other weapons and with armor and stuff...

nothing changes really much on your overall performance and your stats.

you can easy play and go only pistol without anything more and the overall results and your performance will be same and same. :lol:

round for round and match for match...

this how you can check for yourself if something wrong with your online gaming experience.

i myself tried this method already in valorant and csgo...

or another method...

you can play full drunk or high and the results will be still same. :lol:

not recommend to do this but its an method to check your own sanity and if you really experience some unfair disadvantage in your online performance and issues and problems....
Last edited by blackmagic on 05 Apr 2023, 16:15, edited 3 times in total.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 05 Apr 2023, 16:02

Mugabi wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 03:46
loccomacco wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 21:35
Mugabi wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:54
n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 04:52
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
it is actually related to all the things that you have mentioned, it is related to your steam accoun, It is related to your PC components, it is related to your location ISP and it is related to the servers you connect to and from you connect from . I actually have a steam account that has more lag than other accounts, i tried playing with this account in different computers in net cafe and its extremely laggy and choppy with too much input lag. the other one I’ve tried is different computers in the same location, and one computer performs differently than the other computer. My first pc had an old bad mobo and it was really bad, my mouse was acting very very badly along with everything , i changed mobo, things improved alot but lag still there but not as nearly as bad as before . The thing u must do is try to get rid of these layers of lag one by one, you can buy new steam account/level 10 faceit if ur issue is mainly account.
Yes but not the way you think, from my investments:
Skill: 40%
Windows and bios Tweaks and whatever related to ISP and internet: 10 to 30%
Finding a way to eliminate EMI at the first place: 30 to 50%
Believe it or not
I disagree on skill unless you que with someone amd play mainly awp, you can somewhat salvage it and be consistent and maintain not too bad win rate but it’s impossible to soloq and carry, and it’s impossible to have fun with it. If you can do it, then the lag you have is different than what i have. With that said, another say another cope
I'm not talking about only CSGO, I'm talking about whole gaming, no matter offline or online.
Btw I mean if we completely fix our problem with EMI, we still need to maintain skills, I agree if we get affected by EMI or dirty electricity, then there will not remain that much space for skill.

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 05 Apr 2023, 16:34

Online UPS solves 99% of electricity problems. If this does not help you, then the problem is clearly not in electricity.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 05 Apr 2023, 21:37

F1zus wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 16:34
Online UPS solves 99% of electricity problems. If this does not help you, then the problem is clearly not in electricity.
While it completely solves all hot/phase problems, it can't solve grounding problems or other things such as over the air ones, that's a fact.
But there is a thing we should clear up here once and for all.
Listen guys, some of you may know it already, but I emphasis it again:
There is a difference between an offline UPS and an online UPS (offline UPS doesn't do anything to hot/phase line) but there is not much difference between an interactive UPS and an online UPS, so it's worth to notice, if you really wanna buy and test a UPS, never ever buy an offline one, but it's better to buy an online one for good measurement.

delve

Post by delve » 05 Apr 2023, 23:36

And also pure sine, ups, power stations and inverters in general also exists with modified sine wave, which you don't want.

triplese

Post by triplese » 06 Apr 2023, 05:00

F1zus wrote:
Any proofs with your famous $100 spectrum analyzer?
Online UPS filtering all your famous harmonics? :lol:

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 06 Apr 2023, 09:17

blackmagic wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 11:28

just 1 idea:
just get a good notebook...
get starlink or lte or some other satellite providers...
after go outside with it or drive somewhere...field, another near town on so on...

if the issue still presist then the issue must be internet related and something going wrong near connect and servers center or at the ISP's...something very deep wrong...which not many talk about but the developers know for sure.

What do you mean, if the problem still persist must be internet related. You mean the problem is in servers you trying to connect and not in your starlink interner ?

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 06 Apr 2023, 13:54

triplese wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 05:00
F1zus wrote:
Any proofs with your famous $100 spectrum analyzer?
Online UPS filtering all your famous harmonics? :lol:
Why should I prove the obvious to someone? People still do not believe and continue to look for problems where there are none. I proved everything to myself a long time ago and drew conclusions.
In my network, the level of harmonic distortion is from 9% (at night) to 20% (by day). With an online UPS, the harmonics are always at 8%. It does not pass harmonics from the external network. At the output, we get a small percentage of the work of the PWM generator (ac voltage).
If you want to further reduce the level of harmonics, then install additional filters after the UPS.
If you want a perfectly clean voltage - buy electricity regenerators, let's say ps audio 12.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 06 Apr 2023, 17:03

SKILLEN wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 09:17
blackmagic wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 11:28

just 1 idea:
just get a good notebook...
get starlink or lte or some other satellite providers...
after go outside with it or drive somewhere...field, another near town on so on...

if the issue still presist then the issue must be internet related and something going wrong near connect and servers center or at the ISP's...something very deep wrong...which not many talk about but the developers know for sure.

What do you mean, if the problem still persist must be internet related. You mean the problem is in servers you trying to connect and not in your starlink interner ?
He haven't said that he have a starlink internet, he is just guessing for a possible fix.

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 06 Apr 2023, 22:15

n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 04:52
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
Did you try to go on a LAN without loging your steam account and without using your peripherals? just to see