Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
-
MontyTheAverage
- Posts: 173
- Joined: 11 Nov 2021, 06:39
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Every time I see a new post with title like this thinking hmm maybe there is something new I can try out to see if it works or excited to see someone possibly fix it and it's just this guy posting again 
-
codetechceo
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 22 Nov 2024, 14:18
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
That actually helped a lot the image became cleaner during motion, and even 60 fps looks smoother. still stable for 2 days
- naporitan
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 09 Jun 2021, 06:16
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
I recommend setting these settings for CS2
-
Babluga
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 30 Jan 2026, 02:45
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Before performing the fix, you need to clear your mind and let go of all your mental hang-ups and beliefs.
Let me say right off the bat that the claim about electricity and EMI is a lie.
I have an ungrounded outlet and aluminum wiring from the 90s, and I haven't had any problems.
I finally solved the desync and input lag issue.
This is HILARIOUS...
- RealNC
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4652
- Joined: 24 Dec 2013, 18:32
- Contact:
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Deleted some posts involving cursedgamer12's posts (warning issued) and replies to them (to clean up the thread.)
Please keep it civil.
Please keep it civil.
Steam • GitHub • Stack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.
-
codetechceo
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 22 Nov 2024, 14:18
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
3 days pc still stable, it smoother than ever, before all that i had 3 different setup and laptop with same problems, now its all gone , thanks
-
PotentJW
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 22 May 2026, 09:26
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
I didn’t follow this guide, but few weeks ago reset bios to default and just enabled XMP, it’s been working like a charm ever since. Maybe we’ve convoluted our perception by touching so many levers over the years. Sadly I don’t have a CPU direct port (Intel). I also found a lot of success with network jitter by installing the Realtek Ethernet driver directly from Realtek’s website (the one without power saving features).
-
cursedgamer12
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 28 Aug 2025, 20:23
-
Shade7
- Posts: 242
- Joined: 25 May 2022, 18:44
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
So what exactly did you do?codetechceo wrote: ↑28 Sep 2026, 07:163 days pc still stable, it smoother than ever, before all that i had 3 different setup and laptop with same problems, now its all gone , thanks
Configure Secure boot the way he recommended?
Use default RAM speeds (XMP/DOCP OFF)?
All of the above?
