Absolutely wtf iPad vs ps5 pro

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Post Reply
Hubcio
Posts: 68
Joined: 20 Nov 2025, 16:44

Absolutely wtf iPad vs ps5 pro

Post by Hubcio » 07 Oct 2026, 07:58

Guys… I played Fortnite on iPad Pro m5 with controller(dualsense edge) through Bluetooth… aim assist working as hell, controller feels responsive but it’s 125-250 polling rate only. On other hand console? Im feeling like I have 0 aim assist with controller plugged in to console, the same warzone but warzone working like shit actually. I play on iPad Pro m5 13” with laptop fan stand + charging 80% mode and WiFi and I won second game and trashed many guys with shotgun like nothing. WTF IS THAT?! This electrical shit must be real but how iPad working perfectly but ps5 pro not? I had also 2 PC and the same shit as on ps5 pro right now but iPad magically working like Ferrari, what in the hell. I started to play Fortnite because this game is available on iPad and you play normal Fortnite with consoles and PCs, I was warzone player before. And I’m playing it like 10 days but I was playing touch due to stupid aim assist and tried controller today with tweaked controller settings for me and I have big mind fuck

Apexer15
Posts: 37
Joined: 30 Nov 2025, 08:09

Re: Absolutely wtf iPad vs ps5 pro

Post by Apexer15 » 07 Oct 2026, 09:02

Now we need someone smart enough to figure out why and how the game is working on iOs better than windows and PS5's OS/hardware. Someone that can think out of the box.

Also I wonder if emulators on PC would work well and bypass the EMI input lag thing with the same philosophy. But still not every game like apex, CS2, Valorant... Etc is available on emulators

Hubcio
Posts: 68
Joined: 20 Nov 2025, 16:44

Re: Absolutely wtf iPad vs ps5 pro

Post by Hubcio » Yesterday, 07:27

Apexer15 wrote: ↑
07 Oct 2026, 09:02
Now we need someone smart enough to figure out why and how the game is working on iOs better than windows and PS5's OS/hardware. Someone that can think out of the box.

Also I wonder if emulators on PC would work well and bypass the EMI input lag thing with the same philosophy. But still not every game like apex, CS2, Valorant... Etc is available on emulators
It’s funny because on iPad with WiFi I’m demolishing people on controller but on ps5 pro with Ethernet and wired controller they demolish me XDD

Post Reply