Re: Secure boot / input lag
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 09:36
Are the drivers better from the manufacturer’s website or from those that come with Windows from Microsoft?
Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™
https://forums.blurbusters.com/
Download the motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer's official website.After installing Windows, fully update the system, and then install the drivers for the motherboard and GPU.
trolling the forum. disregard everything in this postnaporitan wrote: ↑21 Sep 2026, 05:33Alright, I’ve drawn some conclusions from my system.
With Secure Boot enabled and after installing the motherboard and GPU drivers, the game feels bad to play.
With Secure Boot disabled and the motherboard and GPU drivers installed, the gaming experience feels great.
With Secure Boot enabled and using the drivers offered by Microsoft instead of the manufacturer's, the game feels great.
I am using Windows 11 25H2 with all default settings; I haven't applied any tweaks.