Page 9 of 14
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input, affected by electrical and network conditions
Posted: 13 Aug 2026, 20:40
by justflow11
MK92 wrote: ↑13 Aug 2026, 04:52
Slender wrote: ↑12 Aug 2026, 16:43
MK92 wrote: ↑10 Aug 2026, 03:26
Not the first time at all, there are MANY people here - including myself - which fixed this by fixing broken neutral wiring, especially on old TN-C systems...we've been saying for so long that the problem is neutral impedance, neutral voltage drift and wrong neutral to ground potentials, and people still dream about some fictional "emi" and are buying emi meters...it's WIRING, not some fictional interference that jumps from PC to PC over air.
hah, then why isn't the problem fixed by the battery and the clean circuit? You did something that gave you a 5% improvement, which you mistook for a fix. But, it is ok, I really want people to move further and further away from the source of the problem.
The problem is literally fixed by battery, but you need to disconnect UPS from the wall which is pointless as it will turn off after ~5 minutes (as long as the UPS is still connected to the wall it will not work correctly as it would still use building's neutral wire as a reference, even if you set it to run on battery), and no in my case the problem is 100% fixed and not just 5% with a clean circuit and splitted tn-c into tn-c-s just for PC and monitor, it has been fine for 3 months already, now it works exactly the same as if i would have turned on oven or iron, or like it worked fine late at night, but now it works like that 24/7 regardless of other appliances turning on/off or time of the day
I think it also still uses the buildings ground wire if plugged in, not just the neutral, which could still carry some harmonics etc.
You did tn-c into tn-c-s just for pc and monitor, do you live in a house? Or you did separate neutral and ground just to the beaker panel in the apartment?
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 14 Aug 2026, 02:42
by MK92
I live in an old TN-C apartment, only a new dedicated circuit which electrician installed just for monitor + PC + modem was split into TN-C-S at the panel, everything else in apartment still has just 2 wires
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 15:11
by fa1kk
Small update:
Since I started investigating this, the transformer feeding my house has now been replaced four times.
The first three were on the same feeder. The newest transformer, which was installed in September 2026, has a Y/Zn winding and is brand new, having been manufactured in May 2026; prior to this, I had Y0 transformers.
This time, basically everything around the supply changed:
1) New transformer, around 2× closer to my house;
2) Different 35 kV substation;
3) Completely new 70 mm² line, with the last 20 m being 16 mm²;
4) Only around 5-7 houses on this new line;
5) Completely new cables and connections.
So the transformer, feeder, grounding, and upstream supply are all basically new.
And all of that changed nothing.
I also completely disconnected the house wiring and powered the PC through a separate line after the meter. I tested it both with my PE and without it. The overall problem remained.
And if there is anyone who has any ideas, I would appreciate any useful ones.
Anything related to the body, sweat, software-based, PC, BIOS, monitor, health issues, or perioperative stuff will be ignored completely.
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 16:42
by astroasis
fa1kk wrote: ↑20 Sep 2026, 15:11
Small update:
Since I started investigating this, the transformer feeding my house has now been replaced four times.
The first three were on the same feeder. The newest transformer, which was installed in September 2026, has a Y/Zn winding and is brand new, having been manufactured in May 2026; prior to this, I had Y0 transformers.
This time, basically everything around the supply changed:
1) New transformer, around 2× closer to my house;
2) Different 35 kV substation;
3) Completely new 70 mm² line, with the last 20 m being 16 mm²;
4) Only around 5-7 houses on this new line;
5) Completely new cables and connections.
So the transformer, feeder, grounding, and upstream supply are all basically new.
And all of that changed nothing.
I also completely disconnected the house wiring and powered the PC through a separate line after the meter. I tested it both with my PE and without it. The overall problem remained.
And if there is anyone who has any ideas, I would appreciate any useful ones.
Anything related to the body, sweat, software-based, PC, BIOS, monitor, health issues, or perioperative stuff will be ignored completely.
None of us know. Moving UNPLUGGED electronics can effect how smooth my pc is lol. Its a radiated disturbance electronically
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input, affected by electrical and network conditions
Posted: 20 Sep 2026, 22:29
by MaleGigolo
Dissimilate777 wrote: ↑12 Aug 2026, 19:14
Slender wrote: ↑12 Aug 2026, 16:43
MK92 wrote: ↑10 Aug 2026, 03:26
Not the first time at all, there are MANY people here - including myself - which fixed this by fixing broken neutral wiring, especially on old TN-C systems...we've been saying for so long that the problem is neutral impedance, neutral voltage drift and wrong neutral to ground potentials, and people still dream about some fictional "emi" and are buying emi meters...it's WIRING, not some fictional interference that jumps from PC to PC over air.
hah, then why isn't the problem fixed by the battery and the clean circuit? You did something that gave you a 5% improvement, which you mistook for a fix. But, it is ok, I really want people to move further and further away from the source of the problem.
Another clown who thinks he knows what the problem is and supposedly fixed it, yet has been sitting on this forum for years. I think it’s long past time to ban him, so I’ll be filing a report. The same goes for clowns who use ChatGPT to post some kind of “miracle solutions” here just so someone else can test them for them.
For everyone reading this: not a single person on this forum has provided any actual proof of a solution so far.
The clown above doesn’t play children’s games, apparently to the point where he can’t even download one for the sake of this forum. And the clown above him doesn’t even understand what electrical system he has installed. He makes a jumper between PE and N in a TN-C system, even though TN-C itself already implies that PE and N are connected, and this has absolutely nothing to do with TN-C-S.
He said he would post a video? You won’t see him on this forum again, I can assure you.
Lol you were right. Looks like ChatGPT guy is not coming back. It's funny how many pathological liars we got on this forum and their excuses are straight out of childrens playbook.
"I don't play teen games"
"I run a small business, no time to show proof"

Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 03:39
by MK92
What kind of proof would you idiots want? I had an ACTUAL electrical issue due to old wiring that affected the PC 24/7 and not just in fucking games, I didn't have retarded "enemies sees me first, my bullets doesn't register" server releated crap, I don't give three shits what you think, I fixed the electrical issue and thats it
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 05:31
by unexpected8
If the problem had persisted, we wouldn't be seeing you on the forum.
In any case, please record a video showing the mouse movement on the desktop, inside the BIOS, and while typing in a browser or on YouTube.
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 05:40
by dervu
How will you know if he fixed it without having recording before fix? Based on your feels?

Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 06:40
by unexpected8
You can tell whether or not there is an issue simply by observing the mouse movement within the BIOS—specifically while navigating settings or typing. Here is a tip—I am not sure if you are already aware of it: if you play a game like PUBG (Steam), you will notice that when the problem is present, weapon scopes open slowly compared to when the issue is resolved; recoil control is also easier when the problem isn't there.
Re: Long-term investigation of unstable input
Posted: 21 Sep 2026, 08:13
by MaleGigolo
dervu wrote: ↑21 Sep 2026, 05:40
How will you know if he fixed it without having recording before fix? Based on your feels?
Match history? KDA changes? Even if you don't play "teen games," open Paint and record yourself drawing a straight line, a rectangle, and a circle. If you can't consistently draw straight lines and basic shapes at reasonable speed without them looking like they were drawn by someone with tremors sorry but you didn't fix shit