Page 1 of 1

PG27AQDM not auto running or suggest pixel refresh

Posted: 28 Jul 2023, 23:44
by EliteA1
I owned the LG 27 OLED and each time I turned the display off it ran pixel refresh and stayed off automatically which is great.

Swapped to the Asus for the SDR brightness and timings. I ran this panel for an entire day and it didn't automatically suggest pixel refresh even with my reminder set to 4 hours. When I manually ran it the screen automatically turned back on when I walked away but I wanted to keep it off... Like I'm not going to sit there for 6 minutes and watch my monitor to a refresh just to turn it off when its done. The LG one again stayed off and popped up each time.

Similar experience or is something wrong? On the 104 firmware.

Re: PG27AQDM not auto running or suggest pixel refresh

Posted: 06 Oct 2023, 14:05
by hart
supposedly it runs when you turn it off after 4 hours of use, it just doesn't say that is gonna run it like LG