Page 1 of 1

Acer Predator XB273U F5 and Custom resolution

Posted: 06 Aug 2026, 16:53
by nuninho1980
Hello. I can't enter "custom resolution" for grey out on NVCP... Because v610.88 driver blocks custom, ok?

Therefore, I can't work 50Hz. I'll try to downgrade firmware to 1.1.4 or 1.1.6...

NOTE: G-SYNC is disabled. Lastest firmware of monitor is 1.1.8. DP port using

Best regards.

Re: Acer Predator XB273U F5 and Custom resolution

Posted: 07 Aug 2026, 09:12
by nuninho1980
How do we decrease minimum Pulsar low fps on OSD from 75 as default to 48??

Re: Acer Predator XB273U F5 and Custom resolution

Posted: 08 Aug 2026, 04:52
by nuninho1980
@brownvim: Please help.

Re: Acer Predator XB273U F5 and Custom resolution

Posted: 08 Aug 2026, 14:31
by nuninho1980
I find DSC-enabled problem. This causes to block "customize". RTX 4090 needs DSC for 2560x1440@360Hz due to the lack of DP 2.1b. Therefore, I will change cable from DP 1.4 to new HDMI 2.1 for access to customize.

-- But how do we enable strobe for 50Hz?

Re: Acer Predator XB273U F5 and Custom resolution

Posted: 28 Sep 2026, 09:59
by nuninho1980
nuninho1980 wrote: ↑
08 Aug 2026, 14:31
But how do we enable strobe for 50Hz?
By drG-SYNC - https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/fo ... r/3624862/

!!SOLVED!! by me (@ricardonuno_) - https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/fo ... r/3624899/ :D