Input Latency only bad on Valorant?
Posted: 09 Oct 2026, 06:02
Hello! I've been dealing with input latency problems for years and have tried countless things to improve it.
Recently, VALORANT has become completely unplayable. It feels delayed, sluggish, and inconsistent, despite my desktop mouse feeling good and literally every other game I play feeling fine, including CS, COD, Deadlock, and Overwatch, literally any other game lol.
VALORANT has felt bad for the past month or two, with a random week where it felt normal again before getting bad. Usually, I can improve things by changing drivers or tweaking settings, but nothing seems to be working this time.
Specs: RTX 3070 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32 GB RAM, Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2, 240 Hz Zowie monitor.
I don't think my specs are necessarily relevant since this problem only happens in VALORANT, while every other game feels fine.
Any help is greatly appreciated! VALORANT is my favorite FPS, and I just want to enjoy playing competitive again.
Recently, VALORANT has become completely unplayable. It feels delayed, sluggish, and inconsistent, despite my desktop mouse feeling good and literally every other game I play feeling fine, including CS, COD, Deadlock, and Overwatch, literally any other game lol.
VALORANT has felt bad for the past month or two, with a random week where it felt normal again before getting bad. Usually, I can improve things by changing drivers or tweaking settings, but nothing seems to be working this time.
Specs: RTX 3070 Ti, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32 GB RAM, Logitech G Pro X Superlight 2, 240 Hz Zowie monitor.
I don't think my specs are necessarily relevant since this problem only happens in VALORANT, while every other game feels fine.
Any help is greatly appreciated! VALORANT is my favorite FPS, and I just want to enjoy playing competitive again.