for my experience jedec feels better for input but xmp also helps %1 lows. my default ram speed is 4800, does this mean I can go up to 5200 without ECC ?naporitan wrote: ↑29 Sep 2026, 23:17A bit of information about overclocking RAM: when you overclock RAM, you are guaranteed to get error correction, and the more you overclock, the more error corrections you get.
When you buy RAM, you get a guaranteed stable JEDEC profile, and if you go beyond this profile, you get error correction. For this reason, you won’t see any errors in stress tests. Error correction can occur on the FCLK side and also on the RAM side itself, since DDR5 has On Die ECC technology — this is a memory error‑correction technology built into each DDR5 standard chip.
When overclocking RAM, there is no error correction level indicator, but if you use the JEDEC profile, you get 0% error correction.
ryzen.png
intel.png
An interesting development at the time of the Ryzen 7000 launch was the following official announcements:
AMD confirmed that the Ryzen 7000 series of processors officially supports DDR5-5200 memory for single-rank and dual-rank configurations with one DIMM per channel. When using two DIMMs per channel, the officially supported speed drops to 3,600 MT/s.
F33E3FDF-B3FE-49F0-A663-CEAEC2FFAFE8.png
Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
-
escape
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 30 Dec 2024, 16:13
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
- naporitan
- Posts: 402
- Joined: 09 Jun 2021, 06:16
-
Wolfank
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Yesterday, 17:14
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
I had to create an account just to post this. I followed what you explained and solved my problem, thank you so much!
-
TN_fun
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 26 Jun 2019, 11:09
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
How many days is the problem solved for? For 3 days, or maybe a week. Please feel free to let us know when the issue returns.
-
astroasis
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 25 Jul 2025, 18:11
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
If its not electricity explain the monitors blurriness changing when you switch lights on and off in separate rooms LOL
-
codetechceo
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 22 Nov 2024, 14:18
-
codetechceo
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 22 Nov 2024, 14:18
- St1cky
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 24 Apr 2023, 18:28
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
When I read something like this right at the beginning "Let me say right off the bat that the claim about electricity and EMI is a lie."
I already know this isn’t going anywhere.
How would you even know what kind of electrical infrastructure other people have, or what their grounding values and interference voltages are?
It really doesn’t get any more ridiculous than this XD
I already know this isn’t going anywhere.
How would you even know what kind of electrical infrastructure other people have, or what their grounding values and interference voltages are?
It really doesn’t get any more ridiculous than this XD
- naporitan
- Posts: 402
- Joined: 09 Jun 2021, 06:16
Re: Fixed the desync/input lag issue.
Attention!
If you are interested in the theory of electrical interference and EMI, please do not post about it here; there is a separate section on the forum for such discussions.
And just a note: I know people, and I’ve personally checked this whole crazy theory about electrical interference, EMI, etc., and it’s all nonsense.
If you are interested in the theory of electrical interference and EMI, please do not post about it here; there is a separate section on the forum for such discussions.
And just a note: I know people, and I’ve personally checked this whole crazy theory about electrical interference, EMI, etc., and it’s all nonsense.
